Creature Comfort

Creature Comfort
snake charmer,my self portrait photographed by Jon Unson

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions.Watch your actions; they become your habits.Watch your habits; they become your character.Watch your character; it becomes your destiny"

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My style icons.

Lately Ive been thinking... who in the fashion industry, inspires me. I came up with this set of people. Their sense of style and individuality is incontestable.

Anna Wintour:

we all know who she is, so its no surprise why I put her here.











Caren Roitfeld, Anna's french counterpart and should I dare say, archnemesis?










Anna and Caren with their spawns..(daughters)



inspiring right??? heres more...

The Olsen twins:
(its dead obvious why they manage to tickle my fancy, couldnt get enough of these girls)



And ofcourse, I saved the best for last, Rick Owens. His pomp, his devil-may-care attitude towards his design philosophy, his clothes is... To put it mildly, umn... Orgasmic.













Nice. no?

drei

1 comment:

  1. I love Anna Wintour, she definitely is one of my idols. You strike me as a Fashion-Forward Dude. Follow my blog!

    Fashion-Forward Dude

    ReplyDelete