Creature Comfort

Creature Comfort
snake charmer,my self portrait photographed by Jon Unson

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions.Watch your actions; they become your habits.Watch your habits; they become your character.Watch your character; it becomes your destiny"

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Palabok anyone?!?

Im so excited! Ordered this lush jacket. Custom made, from a very creative designer. Whom I shall name when this jacket is in my hands already. Fair enough?

Ofcourse, I will post a glam pic of me complete with all the styling, when its all ready! yay!

Just awhile ago, I recieved a text message from the creator of the said jacket and her message reads: " Andre!!! Your jacket is sooo heavy and its not even halfway done yet. LOL"

I asked, "what is it made of? why is it that heavy?" She replied "Thick linen"

whoa!!!

Geez, then i guess it'll be another one of those "Tiis gandah" moments. I dont mind really, since I think the jacket is an art piece and is so worth it and more.

But really, I cant wait to premiere this "Palabok jacket"(as she named this creation)

Im now imagining events as to where I would wear it and how I would style it... Better verrrqqq it!!! LOL.

Its actually my present to myself for passing the local boards! LOL.

This is how the palabok looks like.

My friend, the uber fashionable, stylist, Andre Chang in his Palabok:




and...Palabok on the runway:



All these mentioning of the palabok is making me so hungry.. hehe.

Gotta go eat.

Ciao.

Drei.

No comments:

Post a Comment