Creature Comfort

Creature Comfort
snake charmer,my self portrait photographed by Jon Unson

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions.Watch your actions; they become your habits.Watch your habits; they become your character.Watch your character; it becomes your destiny"

Saturday, March 7, 2009

random rant

I just came back from the City. I was suppose to go to the gym, after I have returned a memory card to a friend via a friend... Let me explain..


"I borrowed a memory card from a friend, whose digicam we used on a recent trip to plantation bay resort. I wanted to upload the pics to my PC and return it after. Since she lives in the north pole, and I on the south pole, two days have passed and I still havent had the chance to return the damn thing. It doesnt help either that she is to fly back to Singapore early tommorow morning. Fortunately I have the chance to coordinate with a friend who lives within the city (who is relatively nearer to me) and asked a favor from him to return the memory card on my behalf since he is going to her house later today anyway. Proximity is so an issue for me recently. And I was informed at around 4:30pm that this friend who is going to her house, whom I asked a favor from would leave his place at 5pm."

Yikes! so I drove fast and got there just on the nick of time. I managed to get there in 15 mins from my place to his place, which on normal days takes about 30-45 mins drive...whew! Well it didnt help much that the car Im driving is acting up nowadays... It was just my luck that by the time I was done with the task of returning the memory card, my car was showing some signs that it would act up very soon.

So instead of going to the gym, I just decided to go straight home, lest I would have to go thru the ordeal of dealing with a broke down vehicle. haaaay...
Driving home, I saw the beautiful sunset and couldnt help but feel rather blessed despite the minor glitch.



Well, I guess I will just have to make do of what I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment